November 2
Today I am grateful for something a little superficial... Apple TV. Today is my second day laying in bed sick. The weather outside is gorgeous which is unusual since it snowed just yesterday. I would give anything to be outside today enjoying the last few days of sunshine riding my bike, walking my dog, having a picnic... but alas I am stuck in bed fighting away a nasty cold. The only thing that has gotten me through is my sweet husband bringing me medicine, my cute cuddly puppy, and Apple TV. I have now watched several different episodes of varying shows thanks to Apple Tv's ability to use both Netflix and Hulu. Thank you Apple TV for helping me forget about the good weather I am missing outside. Please pass the cough syrup and and throat drops so I can enjoy my next show.
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
A Month Of Gratitude Day 2
Posted by
Unknown
at
5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment