It is one of my favorite months of the year. I love the crisp mornings and evenings in November and the colors of the trees. I love the smell of comfort and holidays in stores and in friends' homes. I love the food and treats and decorations. I love the feeling of gratitude.
This month I will post 1 thing I am grateful for every day in hopes of having a higher level of optimism, alertness, physical well-being, and determination which recent studies suggest come from expressing gratitude on a regular basis.
November 1, 2011
Today I am grateful for FAMILY.
Over the past weekend I was able to spend time with Brett's family. I think there was 22 of us all in the same house! We spent the weekend playing games eating yummy treats and visiting with family that came to visit from England (Brett's sister and family). Brett was also given the opportunity to bless our new niece on Sunday. On Halloween Day we were able to spend time with some of my family. My amazing Mom and Grandma were visiting so we all got together for a delicious dinner and some trick-or-treating with the cute nieces and nephews. My family has always been a blessing to me. I love the memories I have of eating family dinner together, reading family scriptures and having family prayer. I am truly grateful for the blessings of family. They are God's greatest gift to us.


0 comments:
Post a Comment