
Zooey Deschanel is everything I wish I was. She is currently #1 on my "I Wish I Could Be Her But Could Settle With Just Being Best Friends With" list. My first glimpse of her was on one of my all time favorite Christmas movies, Elf. The moment she started singing "Baby It's Cold Outside" I decided she was one of my favorite female singers as well.
Thanks to my awesome sister over at Hil's Blog, I discovered that I could listen to her sing all the time not just when I popped in the movie Elf! Zooey is currently the main singer of my new favorite Indie band She & Him. The Him in the band is M. Ward another amazing indie artist. All in all its a beautiful combination.
She has carried over all of her darling, cuteness into her music videos that have also quickly made it to my favorites.
A Few Other Reasons I LOVE Her
- No ONE can pull off bangs like she can.
- No matter what she is wearing she looks amazing
- She looks cute with a closed mouth smile which is not an easy thing to do.
- She is the reason I dream of owning a cute bicycle with a chic white summer dress
- She is the reason I also dream of owning another bicycle with a basket on front to go with my shorts and teal cardigan ensemble like hers.
- She owns a cute dog just like my Rylee
- She is just plain UNIQUE
Now go over to Pandora and type in She & Him radio to enjoy a wonderful music experience. You won't be disappointed.

2 comments:
Oh man, so do I!! Such good, unique music.
agreed, she's adorable. and that name... so pretty.
Post a Comment