Sunday, August 29, 2010

Missing You!


Im sure you've heard the saying, "You never know how much you miss something, until its gone!" I gotta tell ya, being away from my wife IS KILLING ME! I know for the most part I'm a pretty needy person; however, having to fend for myself over the past 3 weeks has been awful! Its amazing to look past all the little thing my angel does for me. There are so many things that I've had to "relearn" Such as laundry! AH... I can't believe how much work it is to do a weeks worth of laundry. My poor baby has lifted a "load" (haha) off my shoulders. Just kidding, but seriously. I hate doing my own laundry. The next thing I never thought I'd say is how I am so sick of Fast Food. I will never take advantage of a home cooked meal again. I know my wife doesn't think I like her cooking cause I don't eat a lot, but oh how I don't think I will ever leave a plate with food on it again. The thing I think I miss the most has to be holding your hand. Just thinking about it makes my heart skip a beat. We have our secret hand hold that is just ours! I hope when you read this you know that I miss you sweetheart. I can't wait to see you!

Love always,
Your Husband

0 comments: