Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My New Shop!

Check it out. Love it. Buy from it. www.thedaintypetal.blogspot.com

Currently I don't have the site complete but it should be done by next week with payment methods and custom orders!

My awesome blogging sister will be hosting a giveaway some time next week so make sure to check out her blog and enter for a chance to win! www.hilsblog.com

Continue to check out the site all week. I will be adding new flowers daily!!

Love you all!

Stef

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I LOOOOOOOOVE it! Definitely going to be buying from you soon. My baby is just about ready for the next size up in clothes so we'll be doing some shopping soon...and that includes matching bows of course! :)

Unknown said...

Your stuff is super cute Stef!

Kyle said...

We just received the order and love the bows! I can't wait to use them since I am horrible at doing Savvy's hair.

ruthio said...

so i tried to post a comment on your other blog but it wasn't liking that, so i came over here. the earrings look great! i like the ivory colored pair. and i like how you staged the photos. all your pics look fresh and summery.