The Dainty Petal is now on Etsy. Yay!! Go visit and make it a favorite! Thanks for all the support and love. I am really enjoying what I am doing. In fact I have really big plans. I am going to be saying goodbye to a few of my designs and start focusing on some new stuff like cabochon earrings and rings.
Unfortunately I need to make some more sales before I can start making some new designs due to lack of space in our hotel rooms and car. We will be moving again next week and I'm already worried about fitting all of my crafts in because it was a tight squeeze before!
imagine sitting with your knees up on the seat because the floor is covered and the back of the seat perfectly upright and if that isn't enough having to hold stuff on your lap as well...
So take advantage of free shipping by doing a small blog post about the dainty petal! more details on the previous post.
Love you all!
Stef
Friday, June 25, 2010
Etsy Shop
Posted by
Unknown
at
2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Stefanie, I've visited your shop a couple of times now. I love it! You are so creative! I'll definitely be buying some of your cute stuff.
Post a Comment