Friday, December 21, 2012

Update!

    There is something about Christmas that drives me absolutely CRAZY! I can't tell if its the good kind of crazy or the "pull out your hair" crazy.

    Its been a while since we've posted anything about our lives on here. So the most excited news would have to be that we are expecting our first little baby girl. Stef is due May 8th, 2013. I am so excited! I couldn't wait for all the ice cream, fast food and junk food that are suppose to come with your wife being pregnant. I was also really excited to remodel the baby room, or picking out the cutest little car seat, or making a crib by hand! I just pictured the perfect little wife that was going to let me baby her and the little one for the next 9 months.

  BUT,

The ice cream is meant to be eaten at approximately 12:26 in the morning! Fast food got really old after the 8th consecutive time. I still can't find half my stash of candy! The baby room turned out great! Until it turned into ripping out half of the upstairs and moving our bedroom into the baby room. (Still not finished) I never realized how many car seats there are, or how many other things I'd rather do than hand carve a crib!

  On the other hand, I do have the sweetest wife that has accepting this special one into our live and has adjusted better than I could've ever imagined! There is a special spirit in the home ( I figured its either the hormones or Christmas ), but I do love my little family! Stef is going to be the best mom. I love her and can't wait to bring this new little blessing into our lives!

0 comments: