This passage is called "Ways We Eat Without Eating"
- "Edging A Cake. If I walk by a cake every few hours and take the teeniest "slice" off an edge, I'm not eating it; I'm evening it out so it looks pretty
- Broken Cookies. When the cookies break, the calories break
- Before Exercise. I'm about to burn it off, so it doesn't count
- Illness eating. My body needs food to get better
- When my mother-in-law (in my case any visitor) come to visit. Its obvious. I need to fortify myself
- Off someone else's plate. I'm just tasting
- On my way to or from the stove/refrigerator/table. They're just scraps, dontcha know
- Standing at the refrigerator. I'm grazing not eating"
Pretty true and funny stuff if you ask me. I am glad she was able to put all of my eating habits into such a nice list for me. However I want to share a few more that I have that were left off of her list.
- When chocolate chips fall out of the cookie dough bowl. It's just cleaning up the counter.
- Special K (or any healthy cereal) is healthy. I can eat a bigger bowl and it equals the same as a small bowl of unhealthy cereal.
- Licking the spoon/bowl/plate. I'm pre-rinsing for less clean up.
I would love to hear about any of your "Ways to Eat Without Eating" Leave a comment and let me know!


1 comments:
When I read the title of this post I thought it was going to talk about how to be bulimic. However, after reading the content I realized I totally eat without eating. Every. Day.
For mothers - finishing our children's food off doesn't count because we're saving the world by not letting any food go to waste.
Post a Comment