Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pinny Pin Pinterest



Pinterest has now made and appearance in my currently very boring life. All I can say is it has been a Love/ Hate relationship.

I love how I have a place to keep all of my favorite things, recipes, crafts, and home ideas... but I wish I had the power to pick who is allowed to follow me and who is not.

I personally enjoy my privacy and the site is set up so anyone can search for you and follow you. I would much rather have Pinterest be a friends and family only thing. Maybe I'm just weird but more often than not my opinion is anything that is like a social networking site should have the option of privacy...

Pathetically I will still continue to use and love it... there is no doubt about that!

What are your opinions on Pinterest?

0 comments: