After 2 Months and 2 Days of being apart Brett and I are finally together again. The phrase "Absence makes the Heart grow fonder" proved itself to the both of us. We spend every moment together we can and and we make every moment count. I am so in love with this man I don't even know how to express it. The best part is we have no reason to ever be apart again. I finally graduated from Cosmetology School and have my Cosmetology License. I have no obligation to anything for the next few months until I start my new job! I am free to do what I want and what I want to do is be with my husband! In fact he will be home in approximately 4 minutes so I think I will start his dinner! Goodnight!
Friday, June 17, 2011
Together Again
Posted by
Unknown
at
6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you are just the cutest!
i miss you stef!!!
Post a Comment