
(waiting in the Bellagio breakfast buffet line)
The picture above captures exactly how our life has been over the past few months. CRAZY!
First, Brett finally came home from selling and he did a great job! I can't even put into words how hard it was being away from Brett the last part of the summer. The night he came home was better than any Christmas I've ever had. He arrived just in time for our 1 year anniversary. He surprisingly was able to keep everything he had planned a secret from me, which is no small accomplishment.

He picked me up from school and we headed down to St. George to visit my family for a day. It was the perfect way to begin our trip. We then headed down to our hotel another surprise for me. Palms Place Condos.

I have to admit when we pulled up I was a little worried because there was a GINORMOUS PlayBoy Bunny logo on the side of one of the buildings. Luckily we stayed in a different tower. In fact our towers valet parking was filled with 6 figure cars and stretch limos. I was almost positive we would see someone famous. We had a little trouble getting into our room. It was a twenty minute wait till our key was fixed but we were not disappointed when we opened the door and saw our room.
That bed was HEAVEN. No joke, I was tempted to ask what mattresses they used. The bathroom was equally amazing.

We then went shopping and of course stopped at the Apple Store for Brett to walk around and drool a little bit.

We then went to Cheesecake Factory. You can tell from the picture it is one of my favorite places!

The next day we went to the Lion King which was AMAZING and another surprise! Brett's sisters and mom went to the Lion King this summer and I wanted to go so bad but we were out selling. It was the perfect gift! We then went to Maggiano's for dinner which is easily now my favorite restaurant ever. I highly recommend it to everyone!
Here are a few pics of some of the other things we have been up to.
Nitro Circus!

Brett's work brought Nitro Circus to town for employee appreciation. It was really fun to watch! Travis Pastrana is one crazy guy!
It was also my cute niece Stella's 1 year birthday. I had a lot of fun with Landry decorating for her little party. I sure love that baby girl!

We also bought a house and have been packing for the past couple of weeks. More info on that a little later.

1 comments:
HOLY COW YOU BOUGHT A HOUSE!!??? That's so exciting! Can't wait to hear the details! If you would like to use any of my vast collection of plastic bins, you are always welcome! :) We have lots. I am cracking up at how similar my first year of marriage with Kyle is like yours and Brett's. Except we never got to live in that house we bought our first year....we just rented it out..... :) Keep up the good work! You are becoming an expert packer. :)
Post a Comment