I have been a victim of the winter blues lately. I have been struggling to decide what I want to do with my life school wise and it has been really hard. I decided instead of being down in the dumps or as some call it a "fun-sucker" I would look and see all the things that made me happy. Today seemed to be an ordinary day but when I looked for things that made me happy I realized that there are no ordinary days. Every day is unique and special. Something happens each day to set it apart from all the other days that week. I would like to share the special things from today with you!
I love to wear hats. I love them because I can blow dry my hair throw it in a messy bun and not have to straighten it. It make getting ready so easy and when you pair it with a fashionable hat it actually gives the impression you tried to get ready. This is a pic of me today. When I looked at it I couldn't help but notice that I really AM happy and that I am fooling myself if I think I am not.
Ok where to begin with this one... I stumbled upon this picture while I was looking for other pics to post. I don't even know if my husband remembers taking this pic. It was clearly before we were dating and he has kept it for some reason. He probably knew it would bring a big laugh and smile to my face the day I found it. I love that this guy is one of the goofiest guys I know and that he can bring a smile to my face no matter what!
I love driving by a temple every day. I thought about the time I had at the temple when I went with my parents this weekend. It made me happy just because.
I love my dog Rylee. She is always so happy to see me when I get home. She loves Brett and I unconditionally just like we love her. She loves to cuddle and loves to play. She always brings a smile to my face.
This was the highlight of my day. I got to see my sweet niece Stella. She is such a doll! Brett and I got to take pictures of her and watch her for Landry for just a short time but it was just what I needed to make me happy.
I hope all of you are happy. If you aren't, look for the things that happened to you today that made you smile. It will change your attitude in a matter of minutes.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Things that made me HAPPY today!
Posted by
Unknown
at
7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i like this post, i need to look at things some days a little better! Thanks.
also, ps. i adore hats as well!!!! and am always on the search for more!
Stef,
You are so amazing. You make me smile. I love your attitude towards life! You are the best wife in the whole wide world! Even though you blackmale me with scarry pictures of me :) I love you
Love the Zoolander pic.
Thanks Stef, good reminder!
Post a Comment