Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Continued

After opening presents at my parents house Brett and I drove up to Fayette to visit his family. We were so excited because his sister Robyn from England flew in for the Holidays. When we arrived we opened a few more presents from his sweet parents and then enjoyed a delicious Christmas feast! We played games, took naps, played with the little ones, and went to Sherlock Holmes. It was a really fun time!
Sunnie and her new Snuggie and reading light. I think she looks like a princess :)

Rylee loves her "Nana" and especially the babies. Here she is cuddling up with the little ones and Sunnie.
Rylee Cakes!

Here we are playing Farkle. So much fun!
Brett and baby Asher. Brett wasn't really into the games so he spent most of his time entertaining his nieces and nephews. He is going to be such a great dad. He has more energy than me that is for sure!
Cutie Cadence

I decided I want a snuggie of my own. They are so comfy and perfect for when you wake up from a nap cold.


We always have a good time up at Brett's house just like we do at mine. We are so fortunate to have such wonderful families to spend the Holidays with!

0 comments: