For Christmas Brett got me a really nice camera. We ended up taking 84 pictures throughout the day :) So here a just a few of Christmas morning. It was such a wonderful day, I don't think I have had a better Christmas (excluding the year when I was 5 and got a pink my size barbie Lamborghini...) I sure love my husband and was so excited to spend our first Christmas together! I can't wait to share the rest of them with him!This is my dad opening the hat Brett picked out for him. I think he really liked it! Good Job Brett
This is a reenactment of the face I had when I opened my new camera... Pure Shock
Thanks Brett for the wonderful camera! I love it! Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us come to your home for Christmas and all you did! We loved seeing everyone and had a great time!

0 comments:
Post a Comment