Thursday, December 17, 2009

Rylee's First Birthday


Brett got me Rylee clear back in March when we were first dating. Talk about commitment! Since then she has been the sweetest, cutest, and fun little dog for the both of us. We have both fallen head over heels for this sweet pup and as much as we hate to admit it sometimes our life revolves around her. She loves us unconditionally and has put up living in several different places sometimes with several different people. Rylee has truly been a blessing for me. She picks me up when I am sad, listens to everything I have to say (including my darkest secrets), plays with me when I am hyper, and my absolute favorite...she cuddles with me all the time. Even though she doesn't look like a puppy anymore to me her fun personality is still the same and I know Brett and I have loved having her in our family so far. We LOVE you Rylee! Happy Birthday!

Rylee really loves pictures. This is her "looking off into the distance with a thoughtful face" pose.

Rylee got this new Tiger thing for her b-day and absolutely loves it! She carries it everywhere she goes!

1 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Rylee!! You are so dang cute!!