I took Brett to In N Out as a special treat one day before he had to go to school. We had decided to meet each other there and since I got there first I was supposed to order. I finally got up to order where I found two girls standing at the register. Apparently one of the girls was being trained (ugh, automatic long wait). Our order didn't seem to difficult to me but looking back on it I will admit it was pretty difficult. I wanted a single with no tomato, add onion, Brett wanted a double with tomato AND onion. We both wanted fries and both wanted half strawberry half chocolate shakes. I had NO idea that this was going to be something that was going to put the girl that was being trained on the edge of tears as she tried to figure it out. The girl training her finally pushed her aside and just did it for her. After several minutes I paid and waited for my food. While I was waiting I heard this "We got a complicated order over here, a complicated order." I started to smile and laugh because my friend and I had just been talking about that and I decided that it must be a thing to quote if you work at restaurant since she and her crew of workers quote it at work too. I had no idea however that the complicated order they were talking about was mine. They called my number and were laughing and continuing to quote this clip so I approached and said "Excuse me but I think I am the one with the complicated order..." They all smiled and thought I was so clever and even offered to walk my stuff to my table for me. I guess they were just grateful I was able to bring some humor into their monotonous routine in fast food life. I hope you enjoy this clip as much as Brett, my Dad, I and everyone at In N Out Burger do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Stef, I was totally checking up on my blogs and found yours. So cute! Congrats on getting married! You two looks so cute, oh and that little clip is hilarious. Love it! Message me your email address and I will invite you to our blog!
hahaha ok so i don't know what i was typing in yesterday but today it worked! haha crazy!!!
Post a Comment