
I know what you're thinking, and yes, this was a water bottle! However, something that you might not of noticed, is that the somewhat liquidy liquid is not the normal water color. If you're anything like me, and you snoop around the fridge at 1:26 in the morning looking for a sweet midnight snack, keep your eyes open for one of these bottles.
I inquired my newly wedded mistress on the matter. She wasn't much for talking that late at night, so I had to wait until morning.
(It was a long night...)
Dosing through the night, not being able to clear my mind of the newly found bottle, I found myself watching the sunrise of the following morning. I hadn't slept. I knew that this was not any old, discolored, water bottle. Nothing can keep me from my 10 to 12 hours of my precious beauty sleep. I had to wake my wife.
She was getting up as I entered the bedroom. "We have to talk!" I told her. She was startled to see my weakened state, and probably scared of the huge bags under my eyes. I help up the bottle and again inquired of the mysterious bottle. She asked me where I found that. I was excited that she new what it was, but sad that she was keeping something from me. She took the bottle from me and locked me in the room.
It felt like hours. I felt so trapped in a tiny corner of my house. As I hear pots and pans clanking together on the opposite side of the wall. I began to shake, weather from lack of sleep, or the strange feeling you get when you think you're going to pass out..., while sticking my face toward the bottom of the door, my eyes began to water and as my nose took in the most sensational sensation ever known to man!

Thats right!!! OH, heck yes! This newly discovered bottle of what I assumed to be some college experiment, happened to be the most amazing thing on Earth. My wife had taken that bottle of water and created it into some sort of masterpiece. The next 2.7 minutes was probably the best 2.7 minutes I've yet to experience in this life.

So, next time you're browsing your fridge at 1:26 in the morning, keep your eyes open for any types of mysterious looking objects. It's probably going to look a little strange at first, but with patience, hopefully you can have the same amazing experience as I.
i love you stef
(some of these facts are not actually true. Reader discretion is advised)

2 comments:
Nice Post!! Brett, you're a good writer! Was that really you writing? Now I really need the syrup recipe! I hope you both are feeling better.
Haha, ya that was me. I suprised stef with it this morning. She loves when I post, so I wrote one fore her. She'll be putting up the recipe sometime today i believe
Post a Comment