Friday, October 30, 2009

Rylee's New Fur


Rylee had a haircut this week. Her hair used to be so long and cute but it would get matted too easily. So we decided to shave it all off! The problem is now its cold and snowing so she shivers all the time. My mom suggested a warm sweater so I went and found one at Walmart for $5. It is the cutest on her. It has a hoodie with faux fur trim and a little poof ball on it. She is a doll in it and she loves it! Here are a few pics of her sporting her new sweater.
Here Rylee is sporting her new Sweater. We decided to go with Blue and White for BYU. Plus all the little girl ones had sequins and hearts all over it. I think it flatters her figure really well.
Haha this one is my favorite. I love how her ears are sticking out and are pressed flat against her head.
She got her beard shaved off too. I think she looks like a little deer or a dingo dog from Australia. She sure is a sweetheart!

0 comments: