Monday, October 26, 2009

One Month Anniversary

Sunday was our one month anniversary. We made it! Married life has been so wonderful. Sadly for Brett I have been sick for two weeks of our marriage and he has had to take care of me. (more on that later) I honestly could never have imagined married life being so great.
This is how life is now that we are married!

This is what life was like before we got married....

I love having someone to wake up to next to me and rub my feet every night. I am so happy to have someone to say my prayers and read my scriptures with. I love having someone who doesn't get grossed out declogging the sink or holding back my hair while I get sick. I love my husband so very much and I am so grateful for every single day I have with him.



Here are some more pictures just for laughs.
He is kinda big headed sometimes...

and me well I have always wanted to be a late night talk show host and I was thinking my overly sized chin would help my chances...


Love you ALL!


2 comments:

Hil said...

great pics. glad to hear you are enjoying married life. it is wonderful!

Michelle said...

Aw cute. Glad you are happy as clams! So refreshing to read about newlywed bliss! Thanks for sharing.