I stumbled across these on the domestick goddess blog. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw them. I then thought how practical they would be this winter as I am trekking up the hill to campus and back and forth in between classes. I think I will make a pretty loud fashion statement...but at least I will be warm :)
The Lippi Selk'Bag and Musuc'Bag is a revolutionary new sleeping bag system which allows you the maximum mobility you need whilst keeping warm. This new concept retains the functionality of the traditional sleeping bag; it's FUN, COMFORTABLE and MOBILE!
- Move your legs and arms apart freely

- Roll with your Selk'Bag, not in it
- Stand without any trouble, walk, cross your legs and your arms, thanks to its reversible zippers.

Lippi Selk’Bag is available in 3 different seasonal specifications depending on your requirements. Whether you are trekking in the mountains, cosying on the sofa or simply desire to be the coolest cat at a music festival lippiselkbag.co.uk have the Selk Bag for you.

4 comments:
HaHaHa... Those are so funny! I totally should buy them for my little ones!
You two look soooooo cute together! And so Happy! Sorry we couldn't make it to the wedding, We really wanted to. But hopefully well see you some time soon. Congrats!
Hey! What's your e-mail stef? mine is chellwoodbury@yahoo.com
Love it!!! I cracked up when I saw this, I hollered to Travis to come see and he laughed too. Thanks for sharing. Love the "gamer" too.
www.selkbagusa.com
Kids bags are available on Amazon.com, adult bags all over the place already in teh U.S.
Post a Comment