Only pictures can fully do this post justice.

Tuesday morning at 12:00 am was the video game release of Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare 2. Brett ran to Walmart and grabbed himself a copy. He then preceded to play until 3 in the morning. These pictures are from the next day. He didn't even move when I placed this game on his lap for his picture... obviously he is enjoying the game.

This is Brett's sweet game set up. The only thing missing is his chocolate milk that he brought out. I really love this guy.
6 comments:
Hey! There are finally pictures of your house! Well.. sort of.
Stef, you're a good wife. Don't let him play that too often! I hope you got something fun out of the deal. Can't wait until Saturday for craft day!
There's something so endearing about a boy, his nintendo, and his chocolate milk.
ha that is funny! Will used to be the same way. Now he is into painting and what not but still enjoys the video games. until i ask if i can play. i think i ruin it for him when i play cuz he has to keep telling me which buttons to push. haha love them boys!
haha too funny! thanks so much for the girls night tonight stef! i really needed it :)
love ya!
I posed for the picture.. just so you know!
Post a Comment