Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Rest of the Trip in Pics

Here are the last of the pics. Nothing tells a story better than pictures so enjoy!
This is a personal favorite I have to admit. He just looks so dang handsome! I lub him ;)
No his body is not photoshopped... he just looks like that!
Another favorite of mine
Breakfast on our balcony
Dinner on the Beach
Our Hotel

All dressed up
We both gained a lot of weight from these little bad boy drinks
My cutie in front of the Giant Guitar
Mmm My favorite

My new authentic Mexican Bag
Our hotel view
Drink number 2 for the day... just getting started.
Having fun
AHHH!
The pretty lighthouse
He really struggled with this hammock
I however loved the hammock
Paradise

These were the funnest, Brett stopped and watched them every time we walked by.

THE END

1 comments:

Hil said...

What an awesome place. Awfully romantical. So glad you guys had such a great time! p.s. i love the ruffly blue swimsuit, where did you get it??