Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dreams Cancun Mexico All Inclusive Resort Day 3

We stayed the remainder of our Honeymoon in Cancun Mexico in the Dreams Resort. Besides the rust colored water when you first turn on the shower the place is actually really great. The rooms were nice with beautiful ocean views and the staff was really awesome. They were always so nice and made our stay great. The hotel was also connected by outdoor sidewalks and was right on the edge of the peninsula so it was surrounded by the beach on every side but the entrance. Anyway here are a few pics of the day we got there. There will be more to tell later.



On our way... I HATE flying!
This was me less than 20 minutes into the flight... don't mind the huge butt shot.
Yay! We made it. I got really sick on plane so right after this picture we checked into our room and I layed in bed for about 4 hours.
Here we are after my little nap in front of the entrance to our hotel.On our way to check out the beach... this is Brett's idea of a "happy to be here picture"
This is mine. :) P.S. I am wearing a swim suit it just blends in really well to my dress.

This is in the gazebo outside of our room where 3 weddings took place during the week that we were there. These are our tuckered out traveling feet. One thing I miss the most is how soft the ocean air made my skin! I loved not having to put on any lotion the whole time I was there!

1 comments:

The Stratton Family said...

hey cute married girl! im glad to see pictures! it looks like you had a blast! congrats again!