Brett decided to come down for a few days last Sunday to cheer me up and while he was here we decided to go see the St. George temple since he has never seen it up close. My talented and handsome Brett actually got some really good pictures of the temple! We walked all the way around and took tons of pictures....needless to say that is why I look the way I do in some of the pictures. It was a gorgeous day and the clouds were beautiful. Is that weird to say? Anyway prepare for picture overload of the perfect day.

I thought this was a pretty cool shot of the temple. Brett was experimenting with his blooming photography skills...

Oh we are so happy!

I love to see the temple I'm going there someday, to feel the holy spirit to listen and to pray...

Disclaimer: This photograph is actual proof that Brett really is uses his brain and thinks, in case any of you doubted.

This one is for my mom! When my mom dropped me off at BYU 2 years ago we walked around campus a little bit when suddenly she just stopped and went over and hugged a tree. She said now every time you see this tree you will think of me! Then she said "Ugh! I love trees!" and it's true she really does!

"Ok Brett stop taking pictures...wait no not really I need to practice my Zoolander face"

Thought provoking isn't it...haha or maybe you would just like to see up our noses

Ok this picture is to show how beautiful the clouds are! Disregard the two uncooperative people in the front of the picture.

I know what this looks like... but I just thought it was so sweet the Brett really took the time to stop and smell the flowers!


0 comments:
Post a Comment