I finally accepted that I will never be a frequent blogger. My life is so crazy and the only time I have I want to spend sleeping. I guess that's just how college is. I currently have three jobs, going to school, and serving as my ward's new relief society president. I went in to get my hair cut and my stylist asked me where all my hair went because it used to be so thick! Apparently all this stress is making my hair fall out! I don't mean to complain and vent in this post because I really am grateful for my calling and the opportunity that I have to be in school right now. Seeing as how those are the only things out of the three that I enjoy I decided to stop working and focus more on my school and calling. Hopefully I will be able to find a way to keep money in my account to feed me and occasionally provide me with some new clothes when I am feeling down ;)
On the bright side I just finished my first wedding! I only did her bouquet and some boutonniere's but at least it will help me build up my reputation! The best part about it is she told some of her friends and I have another wedding this December but with a lot of decorations too! I love doing this so much it gives me such a break from my everyday routines. I got a few pictures of the bouquet and wedding I did so I will try and post them as soon as I can. So now that my life should be getting less crazy let me know if you want anything done!! I'm only improving so the arrangements you saw on this blog a long time ago are actually the first ones I have ever done. So please don't judge me off of those haha.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Crazy Life...
Posted by
Unknown
at
7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
bless you, stef. I've been thinking about you a lot and hoping you are managing okay. what a load you have on your shoulders. hang in there. Truly, this experience is going to grow you into something you never even thought possible. love you!!!!!
Wow, the Sheppard girls are really entreprenuers! Can't wait to see the pictures of your growing portfolio.
Post a Comment