Styling Tools
I only have 1 favorite when it comes to my styling tools. I haven't found a single flat Iron that I love the very most but I have found 1 curling iron that never fails.
- Conair Ceramic Satin Finish 1'' Curling Iron
I have had mine for over 4 years and it still works like a charm. You can buy it at Target for only $17 which is a steal of a deal. It is evenly heated and keeps your ends looking smooth and shiny instead of dead and dry. Go buy one... right now.
Shampoo's and Conditioner's.
I regularly rotate through my Shampoo's and Conditioner's depending on the time of year and how my hair feels. These are my 3 favorites.
- Hydrate Shampoo & Conditioner
This is my favorite during the Winter when my hair gets really dry. It provides just enough moisture for my hair to be silky and soft with out being heavy and oily. Plus the Conditioner is tingly and minty... mmm

Read more about it here
- Essential Repair Shampoo & Conditioner by Pureology
This is a more intense Shampoo & Conditioner that works best with highlighted or color damaged hair. I use this when my hair is experiencing increased damage and split ends from bleach or heat.

Read more about it here
- All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner by Redken
This stuff is GOLD just like the bottle. My mom buys this stuff in gallon size... I'm not even kidding. It hydrates, softens and adds shine. The best part is its more reasonably priced than Pureology.

Read more about it here
Styling Products
I have several different products that I use either before or after I style my hair. I don't use them all every day but I do use them all pretty regularly.
- Outshine Polishing Milk by Redken
I use this every time I wash my hair. It attacks frizz and adds shine. I squirt one pump in my hand and a little Glass and mix them together before I run it through my hair.

Read more about it here
- Glass by Redken
I use this in combination with Outshine and also by itself after I finish curling or straightening my hair to add a little shine or get rid of any frizz that has developed from humidity.

Read more about it here
- Natures Rescue Sea Salt Spray by Redken
I LOVE this product and apparently so does every one else which is why I have had mine stolen several times... It's a salt water product that adds texture to your hair along with an amazing fragrance. It seriously smells so good. I spray it on before I curl with my curling iron or right after I get out of the shower and want to just let it go curly. If you want sexy beach curls you need this. It is the ultimate lazy hair day product!

Read more about it here
- Glossing Mist by Pureology
This product is another shine product. It's in spray form and more lightweight than Glass. I love to use this for special occasions. I can spray it in on dry hair and blow dry it in or spray on real quickly before or after curling my hair. It has an amazing smell so it practically doubles as a light perfume.

Read more about it here
- Nano Glaze by Pureology
This is a blow drying aid. It is a lot like Outshine except that it cuts your blow drying time by 35% and for people like me with A LOT of hair it saves A LOT of time. It's just 2x as expensive as Outshine so I have to alternate between the 2.

Read more about it here
- AnGEL by Deva Curl
This is a fairly new product that I was introduced to by my beautiful sister Hilary This is a gel that fights frizz and adds shine. The coolest part about this product is that it dissolves from the moisture in your hair so it doesn't leave a crunchy feeling or look to your natural curl. I seriously love it and I think its about time we get rid of crunch curly hair.

Read more about it here
If you are interested in ANY of these products let me know and I can get you the price and the product. These items are Salon quality products and can only be bought by a licensed professional or in a Salon. I do not recommend buying any of these products at Grocery stores, TJ Maxx, Walmart or Target etc. Products sold from those locations are usually expired or diluted and not worth your money.

1 comments:
I think I need that last one for Stella!
Post a Comment