I am mostly making this post for Brett so you can go ahead and skip reading it if you want.
My birthday is April 25 on a Sunday and I will be turning 21! We will be officially together in North Dakota living in our new apartment. For the first time in years I actually know what I want for my birthday and it isn't just my fall back... clothing. Here is a list of what I want and actually need :)
A Catty Bag. This will make my life SO much easier while I go to to school, travel with my stuff, and eventually work in a salon. Right now I am hauling around a trunk that comes up to my waist in height and is 1 1/2 ft wide. It's metal and heavy and awkward. All around I hate it and so does Brett. Here is the solution.
Pretty great right? It will hold all my stuff and its 1/4 the size!
Next I want some new round brushes. My good friend Cassie has these amazing round brushes with both boar bristles and nylon bristles. They are ionic tourmaline and make hair SO silky and smooth. Plus my wrists have been hurting from all the round brushing but these suckers have a magnetic technology that keeps your wrists from getting sore while round brushing. I have found them on EBay sold separately for a great price but this is what they look like all together.

Pretty dang awesome.
Finally I want a cover for my Iphone. Brett and I just switched companies to AT&T so that Brett could have the Iphone for work. Since we were new sign ups we snagged the deal for the Iphone and now his has a case and mine doesn't. This scares me because I have a tendency to drop my phone occasionally and being extra cautious with this one is exhausting. My friend Ashleigh showed me these cute cheap covers in all different colors that work awesome.
Yellow is my favorite color and I haven't seen anyone else with it so I am leaning towards that.
That is my birthday list. It's kinda lame and unexciting but it makes me excited and that is all that matters!
So dearest Brett any one of these items would be wonderful for my birthday. You are the greatest!
if you want to throw in some earrings for fun thats ok too :)


1 comments:
What?! You're moving to North Dakota? Holy moly girl! For how long? Congrats on 6 months! Russ and my 6 month is coming up VERY soon! Isn't married life the best?! Oh and Russ and I wanted to ask you, "How the heck did you live in Idaho for so long?" haha - it is SO cold and SO windy. STILL! Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment