Tuesday, March 30, 2010

6 Month Wedding Anniversary 1 Year Engagement Day


March 26th was our 6 month anniversary! I can't believe how fast its gone by. We grow more in love every day with one another and can't wait until its our 25th anniversary! Brett arrived at my school with some beautiful roses and the cutest card with a sweet heartfelt note. Brett planned for our big date to go to the Temple. We went to the Provo temple where he proposed to me one year ago that day. I couldn't have planned a better place to spend our night. I loved seeing Brett in the temple looking just like he did at our sealing that took place just six months prior. I am so glad I married a guy that continues to make me laugh, take care of me, provide for me, and love me more than anyone else in the world!Right before our engagement. That smile makes me melt!

None of the pictures from the night of our engagement turned out so this is the only one I have to represent it. Tacky? Maybe.

So happy together


Thanks Brett for all you have done for me! I love you!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Stef! Remember how I love you and seeing you two so happy is the best thing ever. Glad to see you are doing so well. We need to catch up soon.

P.S. I have a new blog. I am using justdeidre.blogspot.com now.