Monday, January 11, 2010

The License Plate


Looks like any ordinary old license plate, but its not! It is just one of the many things in which you can simply win breakfast in bed. :) This afternoon while my wife and I were running errands, we looked at the car in front of us and tried to think of where they were from. We both guessed Missouri. We came a little closer, and it said Colorado. (not important); However, we started to think about what the new license plates looked like. Stef said they looked like the Idaho ones, which Red, White and Blue, but I couldn't remember what they looked like. The strange silence came as we both started searching for that new Utah license plate. We looked at each other and laughed, but the search continued. We exited off the freeway, and finally we saw one. Stef pointed out that the color on the top was still Red, while I saw an Orange looking color. We decided to place a bet on the color, and the winner would receive breakfast in bed the following morning. Stef called her mom, and her mom told her it was Red. I still believed it was Orange. So we decided to leave it to facebook! :) We got home and ran to the computer to go to "the Google" to see if we could find the correct color, but what does the google know! pft... We decided to go to facebook and leave it up to our friends on facebook.
Within seconds we received news.
I would just like to thank the people at facebook.com for their help. I now will be able to eat a wonderful meal in bed tomorrow morning.

I love you angel!

2 comments:

Kyle said...

looks orange to me too!

magdalen@ said...

Definitely burnt reddish orange.