Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Brown

Yay! We did it, we are finally married! I will now go by Mrs. Stefanie Brown.... weird! I just want to thank everyone who came to the wedding and the showers and for all the wonderful gifts. I am just starting the thank you cards so it might be awhile till you receive yours :) We just got into town yesterday from our honeymoon in Cancun Mexico. I will post more about that in a min. In the meantime enjoy these pictures of the newly married couple!I love this one

And this one...


I Love the background in this one


This is the handsome man I married :)


This is me trying to act casual in a wedding dress...


This one is just cute.


This is me trying to do a serious face... found out I have too fat (or round) of a face to pull that off...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

stef,
kinda embarrassing, but i teared up when reading this haha! i am just so happy for you and can't believe you are now mrs. brown! can't wait to have you back in provo!!!
love ya!
diana