(Pre wedding stress weight...)
Oh man. Can I just be married now? All this wedding stuff is starting to stress me out! The most annoying thing is that most of it can't really even be done until a few weeks before the wedding anyway. I have the bridesmaid dresses done, the temple scheduled, an amazing photographer, my wedding dress finally figured out after several long weeks, the tuxes decided, some of the decorations figured out and where the reception will be. I still need to register at target etc, pick out one of the invitations my amazingly talented sister designed, pick a picture from our engagement session to use, go to the florist, talk to a cake lady, figure out catering, and worst of all sit and wait patiently until all the construction in our backyard and house is finished which you can read about here. Oh I also need to figure out all the addresses for both Brett and I, find shoes for my wedding dress and a veil, get my wedding ring fixed, figure out the sign in book, and help my mom with the wedding quilt... oh man I know it will all be worth it in the end but right now I feel like I am stuck in the middle and no matter what I do accomplish I feel like I haven't moved! Now that you have read all my venting enjoy some pictures :)
He is almost home... only 22 more days!
He is my cute little guy :)
Soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Brown!
He's so good for me!
I don't know but I think I might be fallin for you...
He is almost home... only 22 more days!
He is my cute little guy :)
Soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Brown!
He's so good for me!
I don't know but I think I might be fallin for you...Yeah, we LOVE each other
Ok the rest are a surprise so when you get your announcement you aren't like "Oh been there seen that..." and then toss it into the trash. :) Plus I love surprises as long as I am the one surprising people.
Ok the rest are a surprise so when you get your announcement you aren't like "Oh been there seen that..." and then toss it into the trash. :) Plus I love surprises as long as I am the one surprising people.



1 comments:
sooo adorable! i know how that whole mess is. Let me know if you need any help. seriously do!
Post a Comment