Wednesday, July 15, 2009

That's What You Get for Waking Up in Vegas...

Ok I am so late at putting this post up but it contains some good news!! I went down to Vegas to spend the weekend with Brett and his family. His sister was flying in from England and I hadn't met her yet so we planned a get together down there. Needless to say it was such a great break! I really needed it too! I was missing Brett way too much so it was quick Brett fix to get me through another month.
Here we are in front of the Castle Hotel... We like to think we are pretty dang cute together!
Don't worry little Miss Rylee came with us too! Yay I missed her so much! I kept her and brought her with me everywhere in Vegas... She is the sweetest little dog. Sniff Sniff I miss her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo cute. i am so excited for you and Brett. and hello of course your mothers cupcakes :) oh and the wedding. Your so cute! If you need help with anything, seriously just ask. I am always up for wedding fun!

Unknown said...

tere you are so sweet! you already helped a ton! we actually contacted several of the people you recommended! however, i would love any suggestions and help still!

The Key's said...

I miss Rylee :) She is too dang cute!