While we were in Vegas we took the nieces and nephews swimming at the hotels great pool. The whole family came down so it was a pretty big crowd. For most of the morning and afternoon everyone splashed around and played in the water. I however struggle with public pools and my weird germaphobia so I decided I would take pictures and watch with my feet dangling in the pool. Brett sure does love his nieces and nephew they are all so sweet and fun! Brett being the guy that he is took pleasure in throwing them high into the air and teaching them how to "jump" in the deep end promising to catch them but changing his mind at the last second so they fall in themselves. I sure love that boy! Plus he isn't too hard on the eyes in a swimsuit :)This is cute little Elena coming down the water slide. Rachel her sister and her took turns going down the slide most of the day! I even wanted give it a try it looked so fun! I love how she already has her breath held and nose plugged!
This is proof I was actually there. I took most of the pictures so I'm not really in any of them. Its not my favorite pic but it will do!
Ok so this is kinda a crappy shot. I needed to zoom in more but if you look in the background and see a kid flying in the air its our nephew Creed. Brett is standing below him with his hands in the air. This is what Brett loves to do in the pool.
Here is cute little Jovie and Katie her mom/Brett's sister. Katie is pregnant with a little boy and is due September 11th or sometime around there! We are all pretty excited. I hope I look that good in a swimsuit when I am pregnant!
Little Creeders and Brett swimming in the germ infested pool!
This is little Cadence...she has the cutest little face! Everytime I see her I just want to kiss her! Too bad she cries whenever I try to hold her... We will have to work on that!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Just Keep Swimming, swimming swimming....
Posted by
Unknown
at
3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment