Well its official everyone, Brett and I are engaged! I know this is a surprise to most everyone since the last time you checked my blog I wasn't really dating anyone seriously. Brett and I have been dating for about two months and have decided we want to be with each other forever, so Brett proposed on March 26th.
The newly engaged couple (wearing what was going to be the wedding colors but everyone thinks they look too babyish)
Brett and I met through mutual friends in early Feb. The first time we met I wasn't to interested so I guess its true first impressions aren't always correct. His good friend then asked me out on a few dates and on one of the nights I was out with his roommate Brett came along. I tried to set him up with my roommate but he apparently had different plans and they included me. It wasn't until the third time that I saw him that I realized how much I liked him. He was funny, easy to talk to, way more intelligent than I thought :) Really Brett is just a very outgoing likable guy. So after that night we began communicating more and finally decided that I should ditch out on his roommate and we should start hanging out instead. We went up to Park City for Valentines weekend to stay at my roommates condo. The first night I had a strong impression that this was going to go somewhere....and I was right. I couldn't be happier.
Here's Brett....he is thrilled to be engaged as you can see.
Brett and I met through mutual friends in early Feb. The first time we met I wasn't to interested so I guess its true first impressions aren't always correct. His good friend then asked me out on a few dates and on one of the nights I was out with his roommate Brett came along. I tried to set him up with my roommate but he apparently had different plans and they included me. It wasn't until the third time that I saw him that I realized how much I liked him. He was funny, easy to talk to, way more intelligent than I thought :) Really Brett is just a very outgoing likable guy. So after that night we began communicating more and finally decided that I should ditch out on his roommate and we should start hanging out instead. We went up to Park City for Valentines weekend to stay at my roommates condo. The first night I had a strong impression that this was going to go somewhere....and I was right. I couldn't be happier.
I will be using this blog up until we are married to give more info on the wedding and would love cute ideas if you have any.

0 comments:
Post a Comment