Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder...

Well my fiance, Brett, moved to Seattle yesterday for his job this summer. This means that I will be alone until the wedding! Brett manages for a security sales company called APX and this summer we are stationed in Seattle. I am really excited to live out there for two months or so after we are married. In all my 19 years of life I have never lived outside of Utah or Idaho and I think its about time I tried something new!
Brett and Rylee will be out in Seattle for a month and a half until the wedding. Ugh Its only been about 24 hours and I have already called them 9 times totaling 6 hours of conversation. I am going to go crazy. Hopefully planning the wedding will keep me busy. I miss you Brett and Rylee!!! Our new Apartment complex in Puyallup WA

2 comments:

Challis said...

I think that's awesome Steff! Seattle is a GREAT place. Next time you guys should move to Boston.

Josh and Ashleigh said...

Congrats!!!You two are adorable. Best wishes to the both of you.