Yesterday Jon, Landry, and I all drove down to St. George to spend conference weekend with the whole family. Hilary and Jerry and Caleb camed down from St. George and my parents got a new puppy a couple weeks ago too. This weekend was destined to be a blast. Caleb is six months now and probably the cutest little boy in the whole world! It has been so fun being with him this weekend! Jon and Landry also brought downt their Wii so I have been playing that nonstop! I feel soo pathetic when I start to get tired playing tennis on a ninetendo! Jon also has it hooked up to guitar hero so I decided to give that a try for the first time as well. Needless to say I was sooo bad my first time but I have progressively been getting better. The first session of conference I was babysitting the puppy upstairs when i fell asleep during one of the songs which resulted in me getting bit in the eye by the puppy! I didn't fall asleep again during conference after that!During the conference break I decided to go for a site seeing bike ride up the red mountain. It was absolutely beautiful! Then was the second session and little Zoey our old dog decided to take a nap on top of me. She was soo funny she just kept pushing my head out of the way so she could get comofortable and sleep. What a princess! Then it was my turn to be with Caleb so me and him had a good time which I documented with a few pictures. So far this trip is turning out to be just as good as I hoped it would be! I LOVE MY FAMILY! This was at the top of the hill I climbed on my bike...the kids in the neighborhood walked up the hill faster than I could ride up it....
I know, I know you are jealous of my photography expertise.
Top of the hill... I made it.
The self timer didnt work too well and the sun was a little bright...resulting in my squinty face.Here is little Zoey all cuddled up with me on the couch. Our new puppy Maggie absolutely hates to cuddle. It looks like we have both extremes.
This was the face i had after Maggie bit me in the eye. Yes I awoke completely terrified because I had no idea what had just bit my face.

2 comments:
It was fun to see you this weekend! Thanks for coming down so we could see you. Good luck with finals!
Cute blog!!! Those pictures from your bike ride are beautiful!
Jake and I have a blog too, it's jacobnrebecca.blogspot.com
Post a Comment